Thursday 4 November 2010

script-the man who cant be moved

going back to the corner, where i first saw you
gonna camp in my sleeping bag i'm not gonna move
get some words on the cardboard got your picture in my hand
saying "if you see this girl, can you tell where i am"

some try hand me money, they dont understand
i'm not broke, i'm just a broken harted man, i know it
makes no sense, but what else can i do?
how an i move on, when i still in love with you?

reff: cause if oneday you wake up you find that youre missing me and your
heart start to wonder where on this earth i could be
thinking maybe youll come back here to the place that wed meet
and youll see waiting for you on the corner of the street
so i'm not moving (2x)
policeman says "son you cant stay here" i said "theres someone i'm waiting
for if it's a day,a month,a year" gotta stand my ground even if rain or snows
if she change er mind this is a first place she will go (back to reff)

people talk about the guy that's waiting on a girl ooooh..
there are no holes in this shoes but a big hole in this worls ooohh...

maybe i'll get famous as the man who cant be moved
maybe you wont me to but you'll see me on the news
you come running to the corner cause you know it's just for you
i'm the man who cant be moved
i'm the man who cant be moved (back to reff)

going back to the corner where i first saw you
gonna camp in my sleeping back i'm not gonna moved

brb crying readers :'( bye hehehehehehe

0 comments: